Honoring Jason CASTO'S
MISSION AND LEGACY BY
SERVING AND HELPING OTHERS
JASON CASTO'S MISSION AND LEGACY
The purpose of the Casto Muscle Foundation is to honor Jason's legacy for helping and serving others. We provide annual scholarships for students with disabilities, assist families with costly medical equipment, provide financial assitance for medical payments to defer and lessen the cost for patients and families and other opportunities that may arise.
Jason was an inspiring and generous person with a drive to help others. He would surely be proud of the many ways the Casto Muscle Foundation has helped to share his legacy with others and helped change lives for the better by offering them a little bit of hope and love.
- Served as the Indiana State Goodwill Ambassador of the Muscular Dystrophy Association in 1999-2000
- Graduated from Greenfield Central High School in 2007
- Obtained his Associate Degree in web design from Penn Foster in 2009.
- Greenfield Central High School Hall of Fame Inductee in 2013
- Worked for EA Sports as a video game tester
The 2023 Casto Muscle Foundation Golf Outing
June 24, 2023
Arrowhead Golf Course
3974 Clubhouse Drive
Greenfield, IN 46140
The Casto Muscle Foundation is a 501C3 organization and donations are tax deductible.
The Casto Muscle Foundation will not sell or redistribute your information.
We honor your privacy.
ANNUAL GOLF OUTING
WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU AT THE OUTING THIS YEAR!
If you are interested in helping our organization by donation, as a volunteer or if you are interested in applying for one of our programs, please contact us by filling out our form: